Justice For Jane
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Justice For Jane

A home for those seeking to share and search for justice in the Jane Bashara murder!

To Order J4J Items- All proceeds donated to the Jane Bashara Memorial Labyrinth
CLICK HERE
Jane Bashara Memorial Labyrinth
CLICK HERE

Latest topics

» Bob Bashara Sentencing and the fate of Joe Gentz
by CuriousPortlander Fri 15 Jul 2016, 1:26 pm

» TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE!
by Justice4Jane Fri 09 Jan 2015, 7:19 pm

» Preliminary Hearing in the Bob Bashara Murder Trial
by Justice4Jane Tue 07 Oct 2014, 1:03 pm

» Just for Chat
by Freckles Mon 25 Aug 2014, 11:38 am

» Bashara Murder Charges: 1st Degree, 1st Degree Conspiracy & Solicitation + Perjury, Witness Intimidation & Obstruction of Justice
by meandmyshadow Mon 09 Sep 2013, 9:47 pm

» Gentz Sentencing Jan. 29th & Bashara Murder Charges
by Justice4Jane Wed 17 Apr 2013, 12:11 pm

You are not connected. Please login or register

TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE!

+28
GPPGRL
wwjd
silver1
mooselift
rubyslippers
grace81203
yami444
Pointed Barbs
dezama
Gpmom4
jan_53
catscratchfever
SunnyGirl
ohwow1
Bricktop
notbornyesterday
migraine
meandmyshadow
TheEndIsNear
inthehood
kittygirl
AnalyzeThis
Fifteen30
EllsBells
CuriousPortlander
smallal
chewet
Justice4Jane
32 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Go down  Message [Page 16 of 16]

751TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 16 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Thu 18 Dec 2014, 4:28 pm

migraine

migraine

TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 16 2014-12-18TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 16 2014-12-18

MIDDLESEX is celebrating JUSTICE for JANE!  You can see the former Bashara home in the background of these photos.

Do you count five balloons? One for each GUILTY!

Last edited by migraine on Thu 18 Dec 2014, 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

752TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 16 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Thu 18 Dec 2014, 4:31 pm

migraine

migraine

I took these photos last winter after placing the signs- I thought they would be fitting now!

TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 16 100_2551

753TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 16 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Thu 18 Dec 2014, 4:56 pm

Pointed Barbs

Pointed Barbs

Nicely don Migraine! Very Happy

754TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 16 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Thu 18 Dec 2014, 4:59 pm

Justice4Jane

Justice4Jane
Admin

We have been here since the beginning, first on the Hinky Meter, and then here at Justice 4 Jane. Thank You to all of you who have been here with us! Let us all thank God for his justice, and pray for the family and friends of Jane that they may finally have peace... We at Justice 4 Jane are honored to have been a place for those who love Jane to have their cries for Justice heard!!!!

https://justice4jane.forumotion.com

755TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 16 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Thu 18 Dec 2014, 5:08 pm

meandmyshadow

meandmyshadow

Pointed Barbs wrote:Nicely don Migraine! Very Happy
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

756TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 16 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Thu 18 Dec 2014, 5:11 pm

EllsBells

EllsBells

migraine wrote:TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 16 2014-12-18TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 16 2014-12-18

MIDDLESEX is celebrating JUSTICE for JANE!  You can see the former Bashara home in the background of these photos.

Do you count five balloons? One for each GUILTY!

Love it --- good job, Migraine!  

Maybe local J4Jers can get together to thank the powers that be and each other for supporting justice for dear Jane.  I'm not local so out of the loop, but others may appreciate the opportunity.  Perhaps after Christmas?

Sending a thank you note to Lisa Lindsey & team for their excellent and difficult job getting this conviction.

On the other hand, did anyone else think it weird that Judge Evans compared presiding over this trial like being involved in Wimbledon, the pinnacle event of tennis?  Odd duck to the end.

Sentencing on January 15, fortunately over a week before the anniversary of Jane's murder.  No anniversary is easy, but knowing her murderer is behind bars for life may be some small consolation.

757TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 16 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Thu 18 Dec 2014, 5:14 pm

CuriousPortlander

CuriousPortlander

Justice4Jane wrote:We have been here since the beginning, first on the Hinky Meter, and then here at Justice 4 Jane. Thank You to all of you who have been here with us! Let us all thank God for his justice, and pray for the family and friends of Jane that they may finally have peace...  We at Justice 4 Jane are honored to have been a place for those who love Jane to have their cries for Justice heard!!!!

Amen!  And thank YOU for giving us a place to discuss and follow this case.  Thank you for allowing me, a non-local who never met Jane, to be a part of your "family".

My thoughts and prayers go out to Jane's family and friends.  It's been a long time coming, but may all involved find peace and be able to move forward positively.

758TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 16 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Thu 18 Dec 2014, 5:23 pm

CuriousPortlander

CuriousPortlander

Robert Bashara Convicted As Charged

Wayne County Prosecutor's Press Release:

Today after 12 weeks in trial a jury has convicted Robert Bashara of, Conspiracy to Commit First Degree Murder, Solicitation to Commit Murder, First Degree Murder, Witness Intimidation, and Obstruction of Justice. On April 17, 2013 Prosecutor Kym L. Worthy charged Robert Bashara, 57, formerly of Grosse Pointe Park in connection with the homicide of his wife Jane Bashara, 56, in their marital home located in the 500 block of Middlesex in Grosse Pointe Park.  Robert Moran, Chief of Special Investigations and Lisa Lindsey, Lead Assistant Prosecuting Attorney prosecuted the case. He will be sentenced on before Judge Vonda Evans on January 15, 2015 at 9:00 a.m.

(BBM)

Read the rest here:  http://www.clickondetroit.com/blob/view/-/30300938/data/1/-/pii0t7/-/Bashara-Wayne-County.pdf

759TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 16 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Thu 18 Dec 2014, 5:24 pm

chewet

chewet

meandmyshadow wrote:
Pointed Barbs wrote:Nicely don Migraine! Very Happy
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

I love you I love you I love you I love you
flower flower flower flower

760TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 16 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Thu 18 Dec 2014, 5:26 pm

CuriousPortlander

CuriousPortlander

For those who may have missed the verdict announcement:

761TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 16 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Thu 18 Dec 2014, 5:29 pm

chewet

chewet

CuriousPortlander wrote:
Justice4Jane wrote:We have been here since the beginning, first on the Hinky Meter, and then here at Justice 4 Jane. Thank You to all of you who have been here with us! Let us all thank God for his justice, and pray for the family and friends of Jane that they may finally have peace...  We at Justice 4 Jane are honored to have been a place for those who love Jane to have their cries for Justice heard!!!!

Amen!  And thank YOU for giving us a place to discuss and follow this case.  Thank you for allowing me, a non-local who never met Jane, to be a part of your "family".

My thoughts and prayers go out to Jane's family and friends.  It's been a long time coming, but may all involved find peace and be able to move forward positively.

Amen to both!

762TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 16 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Thu 18 Dec 2014, 5:44 pm

ohwow1

ohwow1

Oh Thank GOD! Guilty as we all knew it. Burn in hell, you pig POS, and enjoy your stay--may you find many, many boyfriends in your new life to come!

I hope that this justice will bring a little closure and peace to Jane's family, it won't undo what's been done, but I hope it brings some satisfaction.

Last edited by ohwow1 on Thu 18 Dec 2014, 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

763TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 16 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Thu 18 Dec 2014, 5:47 pm

dezama

dezama

No words. Only tears of gratitude for the jury. I will be in Detroit near the anniversary and will get to the GPS in remembrance. Looking forward to having Jane's walk eventually.

764TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 16 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Thu 18 Dec 2014, 5:51 pm

Pointed Barbs

Pointed Barbs

All are welcome...the walk is there,just needs to be sodded in the spring...but it's walkable!

St Michael's Episcopal Church
(313) 884-4820
20475 Sunningdale Park, Grosse Pointe Woods, MI, 48236
Directions|Send to Phone

www.stmichaelsgpw.org

765TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 16 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Thu 18 Dec 2014, 7:22 pm

meandmyshadow

meandmyshadow

Pointed Barbs wrote:All are welcome...the walk is there,just needs to be sodded in the spring...but it's walkable!

St Michael's Episcopal Church
(313) 884-4820
20475 Sunningdale Park, Grosse Pointe Woods, MI, 48236
Directions|Send to Phone

www.stmichaelsgpw.org

I am looking forward to the opportunity to walk the path...

766TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 16 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Thu 18 Dec 2014, 8:31 pm

AnalyzeThis

Tears of joy at the verdict! Have been totally unable to follow during the day lately, so am very grateful to those of you who have posted. Was so excited to read that a just verdict was reached!!

767TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 16 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Thu 18 Dec 2014, 10:55 pm

wwjd

Thank you for giving us this place.. God bless Jane's family and each of you as well. I love you

768TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 16 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Fri 19 Dec 2014, 1:37 am

fullheart

I only realize now what a sacred place this has been. Thank you all so for providing me a place to go, to know what progress was being made, and what thoughts feelings and insights were coming forth. I am so grateful to be a part, albeit mostly silent, as this has been a vigil of truth and of honoring. Thank you so for letting me, and for creating this place to come. God bless you Jane forever more.

769TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 16 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Fri 19 Dec 2014, 1:47 am

CuriousPortlander

CuriousPortlander

Jury finds Bob Bashara guilty of first-degree murder

By Robert Allen, Detroit Free Press 8:08 p.m. EST December 18, 2014

Bob Bashara touched his hand over his eyes, shaking his head, after the jury foreman read the verdict: Guilty, on all counts, of murdering his wife of 26 years.

The former Grosse Pointe Park businessman was "in shock" to hear the words, his attorneys later said.

...Police Chief David Hiller, who was in court for the verdict, said afterward that he's "very satisfied" with how the case was handled.

"It's tough on a small department, obviously," he said, adding that the trial's outcome will bring closure to the community, where the Basharas were well-known.

...For Brian Williamson, one of four alternate jurors dismissed before the jury went into deliberatons, the verdict came as no surprise.

"It's basically how I would have voted as well," said the 40-year-old Brownstown Township mechanical engineer, noting that "it wouldn't have taken me as long."

Williamson said he knew some of the names in the case but not so much about the details when he was initially selected for jury duty and "really did kind of take him as innocent."

That changed over the course of the trial, and Williamson said he is convinced of Bashara's guilt.

(BBM)

Read more:  http://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/wayne/2014/12/18/bob-bashara-jane-bashara-murder-trial/20584559/

770TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 16 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Fri 19 Dec 2014, 7:52 am

TheEndIsNear

TheEndIsNear

wwjd wrote:

Thank you for giving us this place.. God bless Jane's family and each of you as well. I love you

It's hard to believe it is actually over - I had myself prepared for more delays and insanity. It's a strange feeling - very relieved, but also bittersweet and melancholy. There are no real winners in this situation...but at least we now have justice for Jane. And, I too, thank the moderators for providing this place of comfort and sharing. It's been a wild ride...

Last edited by TheEndIsNear on Fri 19 Dec 2014, 7:55 am; edited 1 time in total

771TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 16 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Fri 19 Dec 2014, 7:53 am

Bricktop

Bricktop

I truly believe that without The Hinky Meter and Justice 4 Jane websites, most of what convicted Blob would not have come to light.  Thank you to all of you who worked so diligently to uncover information that put this slob in prison for life.  I keep replaying his face during the reading of the verdict.  He was truly shocked that he didn't get away with this.  After all, he was president of the Rotary and mayor of Middlesex!  Good job Val and J4J!  I pray for peace for Jane's family.

772TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 16 Empty Rest in Peace Fri 19 Dec 2014, 8:36 am

inthehood

You were an amazing woman Jane and a role model for all of us.
And the peace of God,
which passes all understanding,
shall keep your hearts and minds through Jesus Christ
Rest in Peace Jane

773TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 16 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Fri 19 Dec 2014, 9:21 am

wwjd

inthehood wrote:You were an amazing woman Jane and a role model for all of us.
And the peace of God,
which passes all understanding,
shall keep your hearts and minds through Jesus Christ
Rest in Peace Jane

Amen

774TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 16 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Fri 19 Dec 2014, 1:50 pm

justanopinion

justanopinion

I am relieved that this jury was able to make the right decisions.. Justice was served. I am hoping that the Sentence will be appropriate as well. Best wishes for the families involved as I know that these holidays will be especially difficult. Prayers being sent for the Bashara children who will have a difficult time but will hopefully be able to move forward and be the adults that Jane would have wanted them to be.

775TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 16 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Fri 19 Dec 2014, 3:33 pm

silver1

As sad as this has been for Jane's family and children, I thank God that this jury was clear in their decision.   It's over.  Finally.  
Amen to all the prayers that have been offerred.  

Migraine -- love the five balloons.  So appropriate!!!

Justice for Jane. flower flower flower

Another thought:  should plant her favorite flowers around her "Walk".  Perrenials that will come back year after year.
Spring flowers and rainbows -- flower

776TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 16 Empty WDIV Bashara Verdict Special Fri 19 Dec 2014, 4:32 pm

chewet

chewet

A link to last night's WDIV "The Defenders" Bashara Verdict special:

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/local-4-defenders-special-bob-bashara-the-verdict/30308130

Worth noting is at 19:22 local legal eagle Todd Flood weighs in, stating both the prosecution and the judge did an exemplary job of protecting the record throughout proceedings, thus making the case virtually appellate-proof!

Way to go Team Lindsey and Judge Evans! Justice will continue to prevail! cheers cheers

Last edited by chewet on Fri 19 Dec 2014, 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

777TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 16 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Fri 19 Dec 2014, 4:36 pm

chewet

chewet

silver1 wrote:As sad as this has been for Jane's family and children, I thank God that this jury was clear in their decision.   It's over.  Finally.  
Amen to all the prayers that have been offerred.  

Migraine -- love the five balloons.  So appropriate!!!

Justice for Jane. flower flower flower

Another thought:  should plant her favorite flowers around her "Walk".  Perrenials that will come back year after year.
Spring flowers and rainbows
-- flower

Forget-me-nots & spring flowers surrounding Jane's Walk... What a beautiful thought, silver1!! I love you

And a grand idea for many of us J4Jers to gather and help plant/garden.... flower

778TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 16 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Sat 20 Dec 2014, 10:03 am

meandmyshadow

meandmyshadow

Chewie- thank you for sharing the link to the verdict special. I hadn't seen that yet.

779TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 16 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Sat 20 Dec 2014, 1:12 pm

Fifteen30

I don't want to rain on our parade, but I am so ticked right now that I'm turning to our JFJ family to vent. Somebody or people stole the 5 purple balloons off of my Justice For Jane sign. What's worse is that they ripped my sign right up the middle! I've had this sign on my front lawn for almost 3 years and it was still in excellent condition. I am so pissed!! They probably wanted the balloons, but I feel so violated that they dared to touch--let alone ruin--Jane's sign!!! My husband taped the sign back together (looks like crap) and replaced the balloons right away, and I'll be watching for the scumbag(s) with a bat in my hand. Thanks for letting me vent.

780TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 16 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Sat 20 Dec 2014, 2:15 pm

meandmyshadow

meandmyshadow

Fifteen30 wrote:I don't want to rain on our parade, but I am  so ticked right now that I'm turning to our JFJ family to vent.  Somebody or people stole the 5 purple balloons off of my Justice For Jane sign. What's worse is that they ripped my sign right up the middle!  I've had this sign on my front lawn for almost 3 years and it was still in excellent condition. I am so pissed!!  They probably wanted the balloons, but I feel so violated that they dared to touch--let alone ruin--Jane's sign!!!  My husband taped the sign back together (looks like crap) and replaced the balloons right away, and I'll be watching for the scumbag(s) with a bat in my hand. Thanks for letting me vent.

Oh my goodness, Fifteen! This is awful! Justice 4 Jane will gladly replace your sign. Please message me your contact info and I will personally deliver the sign to your door!

781TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 16 Empty Justice 4 Jane Sun 21 Dec 2014, 12:41 am

Glorybee

Glorybee

You all are great. My computer blew up in May. I got a early Christmas present, and I been reading al that I missed.
Thank God Jane had some wonderful friends. You have there to fight for justice for her. I started following Jane's case with Val, on the Hinky Meter.
While I never meet Jane, I really was amazed as to how everyone loved and respected her, she was a wonderful role model, for all that knew her, her friends shared their friendship with us all.
Jane touched people even after her death, may she rest in peace.
I know that she will be missed by all that knew, I pray for her family. I hurt for them, as now they got to praise the Lord that they were blessed to be the ones He picked to be blessed to be her daughter, sister, mother, aunt, cousin, and friend.
It's a shame that she wasn't blessed with a wonderful soul mate that she so deserved.
May you rot in jail until your death Bob Bashara, may you suffer with the memories of the things you did to Jane.

782TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! - Page 16 Empty Re: TRIAL! JUSTICE FOR JANE! Fri 09 Jan 2015, 7:19 pm

Justice4Jane

Justice4Jane
Admin

I am happy to close (and lock) this thread as we have achieved Justice for Jane in the conviction of Bob Bashara for the orchestration of her untimely death. Even as we close this chapter we begin yet another as Joe Gentz is now scheduled to appear in court as a result of his refusal to testify in the trial of Bob Bashara in exchange for his conviction of the lesser charge of second degree murder. The new thread will follow along as Joe faces the consequences of his refusal to testify.

https://justice4jane.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 16 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum